10 Bids

Bid Avg $15 USD

Budget $5 - 75 USD

Project Description



DarKKillerX
  India

Offline
Employer - 0 Reviews
Its a simple job I will provide you my id on the website empireworkers.com and you have to change the money into bitcoin or PayPal Then The Total Money I will be having I will give you the 40% of the money to you and I will take the rest 60% Please someone apply for this job fast . Its an Easy job which anyone can do . But I am not able to do I will tell you the reason in chat If anyone wanna apply for this job come in chat with me
Regards
"Ayush Raj"



Awarded

engg.rohit89

  India

Offline

Freelancer - 0 Reviews


"I can do this job as fast as possible. but need to ask some questions we can discuss this in chat."

$5 USD


Bids

Multitasker

  Albania

Offline

Freelancer - 2 Reviews

100%

"Let's chat about this job..."

$15 USD



Pawan Developers

  India

Offline

Freelancer - 22 Reviews

96%

"Hi,

I'm available to do this job

thanks,"

$5 USD



Daniel Puro

  Venezuela

Offline

Freelancer - 5 Reviews

96%

"Hello friend, let's chat, please"

$20 USD



eddyweb

  United Arab Emirates

Offline

Freelancer - 8 Reviews

94%

"Dear allow me. Will be pleased to help you out."

$5 USD



techanu

  India

Offline

Freelancer - 1 Review

20%

"Hello Sir/Madam, We have gone through the details you have provided and we have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected and we have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned
We are sure you will not be disappointed if you give us this opportunity. Our team is experienced, creative & efficient enough to get your job done well. We have an impeccable record and all our clients enjoy working with us, we are sure that you will too, our prices are cheapest in market.

can u provide your email or sky-pe etc for further discussion about the project

I am ready to discuss with you

with best Regards"

$75 USD



Masterleo6

  United States

Offline

Freelancer - 0 Reviews


"I can do this job perfectly, av done it before."

$12 USD



FreeMan

  Algeria

Offline

Freelancer - 0 Reviews


"No problem with this, I'll do the job fast and nice."

$5 USD



engg.rohit89

  India

Offline

Freelancer - 0 Reviews


"I can do this job as fast as possible. but need to ask some questions we can discuss this in chat."

$5 USD



c.nish2k3

  India

Offline

Freelancer - 0 Reviews


"Hi, i can do this for you in minutes."

$5 USD



Alberto Ramirez

  Japan

Offline

Freelancer - 0 Reviews


"i can make it

please talk"

$5 USD



Type of Work

Other

Skills

REST
Bitcoin