Welcome to XBTFreelancer.com. XBTFreelancer.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the XBTFreelancer website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.XBTFreelancer.com (the "Site").
This Site is offered and available to users who are 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 you may not use this Site or the XBTFreelancer services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request via the contact form.
(2) License to Acceptable use of website
Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved, and conditioned on compliance with the Terms of Service. XBTFreelancer grants you a limited license to access and, if you have opened or created an Account, to use the Site for the sole purpose of using the Site Services. You agree not to use the Site or Site Services for offering any goods or services other than Freelancer Services as permitted by this Agreement.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed, modified or duplicated under the terms of the license accompanying the content.
(3) Non-Acceptable Usage
- Pornography & Adult Services - XBTFreelancer does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Improper Behaviour & Language - Communication on XBTFreelancer should be friendly, constructive, and professional. XBTFreelancer strictly condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate services, and to build a lasting business relationship.
- Phishing and Spam - XBTFreelancer takes its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly forbidden. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the bid page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the project to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of XBTFreelancer will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use XBTFreelancer for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities such as Unethical Hacking, creation of; malicious miner, hacking tools, Virus, Trojan, etc.
Abuse and Spam
- Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the XBTFreelancer users will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to XBTFreelancer’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on XBTFreelancer. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or project posting or bidding system.
- Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell XBTFreelancer accounts.
(4) Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
You must not use any other person's user ID and password to access our website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Service(s) may be purchased only by using the Milestone system (escrow). This is made to keep the site safe. Employers have the responsbility to release milestone/s to freelancers as payment for them to withdraw only after making sure they had received all deliverables and source code delivered by freelancer. XBTFreelancer cannot be held responsible for already released milestone/s as these are served as escrow for work to be done and cannot be recuperated once released due to the nature of Bitcoin.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the XBTFreelancer.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support via the contact form.
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities, we do not collect credit information; we only collect information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any deposit/withdrawal you make through our services (including your name and related Bitcoin addresses).
(6) User generated content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) as opposed to content created by the Site.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, XBTFreelancer is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by it users. We provide no warranty with respect to the services, their delivery, and any communications between users. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our support team and be explicit in explain their project needs.
(7) Limited warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
Neither XBTFreelancer nor any person associated with XBTFreelancer makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website
(8) Limitations and exclusions of liability
In no event will XBTFreelancer, its Affiliates or their Licensors, Service providers, Employees, Agents, Officers or Directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites, including any Direct, Indirect, Special, Incidental, Consequential Or Punitive Damages, Including But Not Limited To, Personal Injury, Pain And Suffering, Emotional Distress, Loss Of Revenue, Loss of Profits, Loss of Business or Anticipated Savings, Loss of Use, Loss of Goodwill, Loss of Data, And Whether Caused By Tort (Including Negligence), Breach of Contract Or Otherwise, Even if Foreseeable.
(14) Exclusion of third party rights
(15) Entire agreement